Benefits of being an NMCCC member
All non-profit car clubs and car hobby organizations are welcome to join the New Mexico Council of Car Clubs. In return for your lifetime membership fee of $10.00, your club is entitled to three choices of membership. As an active member of the council, each car club is entitled the full range of benefits, is required to have a representative at six meetings in a year and volunteer for the council. As an associate member, the member club is entitled to all benefits, but is not required to have representation or volunteer in exchange for not having voting rights. As a subscription member, the member club will receive only mailings and access to the council’s network. Membership is for everyone in your club. A typical subscription member is usually a club outside of the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area. For further information please fill out this form.
The full range of benefits include:
- Access the council’s network and automotive experts
- The council will publicize your events
- Your club will get more exposure when listed in our directory
- Monthly newsletter of all auto hobby events in New Mexico
- Representation at all council meetings, participation in all council events