The NEW MEXICO COUNCIL OF CAR CLUBS (NMCCC) represents over 3000 members in 70 Car Clubs throughout the state of New Mexico. NMCCC encourages, promotes, and coordinates the: preservation, restoration, events, clubs and public awareness dealing with vehicles and enthusiasts of all ages at local, state and national levels.
NMCCC promotes the automotive hobby through:
- Promotion of preservation, restoration and enjoyment of the automotive hobby
- Publication of an automotive events calendar (local, state and national)
- Public awareness and appreciation of automobiles and their place in history and culture
- Monitoring of legislation that promotes, encourages and protects the automotive hobby in a responsible manner
- Educating future generations of automotive enthusiasts of all ages
- NMCCC hosts several events each year, including a car show, a picnic and a swap meet
The New Mexico Council of Car Clubs meets the fourth Wednesday night every month, except November and December, at 7:30pm, at The Old Car Garage, 3205 Claremont NE, in Albuquerque. Please e-mail us through the website if you wish to be on the Agenda for any meeting.